The police blotter relates to the public record of incidents as reported by law enforcement agencies. All individuals arrested or charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Information printed is preliminary and subject to change.
• Officers responded to a false residential alarm.
• Construction workers on A Street accidentally broke a water line. A frustrated elderly woman came out and chased one of the workers with her cane. Peace and water service were restored.
• A caller reported a stray dog.
• A reportedly suspicious person checked out okay.
• A report was made of a missing juvenile. The juvenile was located and found to be safe and in good health.
• A couple of people reported their mailboxes damaged as a result of a hit and run.
• Officers responded to a business alarm. An employee failed to secure the door.
• Officers responded to a neighborhood disturbance. Peace was restored.
• A caller reported receiving threatening messages from an unknown person / number.
• Don’t cry over spilt milk. But do report it if it is stolen. The shoplifter was captured on video.