Columbia River Fire & Rescue (CRFR) has partnered with local businesses and nonprofits to help spread the spirit of the holiday season through the agency’s Toy N Joy campaign.
In a Facebook post, CRFR said it is hoping the community can come together to donate new and unwrapped toys and clothing to any of the fire stations or the CRFR administration office, at 270 Columbia Boulevard in St. Helens.
Donation drop locations are also located at the following local businesses:
- City of St. Helens Recreation Center at 1810 Old Portland Rd.
- St. Helens Chamber of Commerce at 2194 Columbia Blvd.
- Edward Jones at 58563 Columbia River Highway, St. Helens.
- NW Plumbing Services 58105 Columbia River Highway, St. Helens.
- Fibre Federal at 102 West 5th St. in Rainier.
In addition, CRFR said Walmart also has a tree allowing anyone to pull a tag from the holiday display and shop for the appropriate donation. InRoads Credit Union and Fibre Federal also have tags to shop for specifically requested client items.
The CRFR Facebook post said it is a 501c3 nonprofit volunteer association and can provide donors with a tax receipt.
“We appreciate all the partnerships and welcome more with local businesses and all the donations that support our community,” the CRFR Facebook post states.