Showers this morning becoming a steady light rain during the afternoon hours. High near 50F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%..
Periods of rain. Low 38F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Updated: March 30, 2020 @ 11:27 am
View the online version of The News Advertiser for this week here!
Just click in the center of the image to view or Click Here to Download.
(Refresh this page if needed.)
View our 3-27-20 E-Edition right here!
Your comment has been submitted.
There was a problem reporting this.
1. Be Civil. No bullying, name calling, or insults.
2. Keep it Clean and Be Nice. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd,
racist or sexually-oriented language.
3. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not
4. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or
5. Be Proactive. Let us know of abusive posts. Multiple reports
will take a comment offline.
6. Stay On Topic. Any comment that is not related to the original
post will be deleted.
7. Abuse of these rules will result in the thread being disabled,
comments denied, and/or user blocked.
8. PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
We're always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what's going on!
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Subscribe for just $30.00/year, or claim your FREE access if you are already a subscriber.
Subscribe starting at $6/month, or claim your FREE access if you are already a subscriber.
Please disable your ad blocker, whitelist our site, or purchase a subscription