The filing deadline for candidates running for local districts in Oregon for the May 18 election is March 18 and already there is interest for the Port of Columbia County Board.
More Featured Stories
- COVID-19: Columbia County remains at 'high risk level'
- School Renovations: Voters to decide on $10m bond
- Update / Capsized Boat: 4 people pulled from the bay at Tillamook
- Population: Clatskanie, Rainier showing slight growth
- Most Viewed / SNAP Food Loss: State to help families who lost food during storm
- Economic Boost: River's Edge RV Park development set for April 1
- Police Blotter: Road rage incident under investigation
- New Details: Investigation launched into deadly capsized boat incident
- Oregon Revenue Forecast: 'Kicker' possible as financial outlook brightens
- Where Are They Now: Rainier grad scoring high for PSU