Faced with an increasingly tight budget, aging equipment and no support from its voting district, the Rainier Cemetery District is making some cuts to make ends meet.
Students, families, coaches and the community wait for the resumption of middle and high school sports and other student activities, cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
More Featured Stories
- COVID-19: Columbia County issues statement following 3rd pandemic death
- Unemployment: State to pay $176 million in 'Waiting Week' payments
- Next Step: Cemetery District making the best with what it has
- COVID-19: Columbia County sees 18 new cases
- COVID-19: 11 new cases in Columbia County
- Renovations: Nearly $600,000 pool project
- COVID-19: Oregon tops 70,000 cases
- COVID-19: New restrictions to slow rapidly spreading pandemic
- SNAP Extended: Hot, prepared meals extension in Columbia County
- Delayed: Oregon Dungeness crab season on hold
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.