Last week the Columbia County Windermere Foundation delivered 12 dozen stuffed animals to each police and fire department in the county.
The Quincy Grange would like to thank all those who attended its recent fundraising breakfast for Wanda Derby, who lost her home in a recent fire.
The Lewis and Clark Bridge between Rainier, Ore. and Longview, Wash. sees a steady flow of traffic every day.
More Featured Stories
- Suspicious bags cause bridge closure
- Bomb squad clears bridge; suspect in custody
- Emergency response for possible bridge jumper
- Andrew Newell
- Plane crashes on Wallace Island
- K-9 catches suspect in Rainier area
- Scappoose man sentenced after violent coast trip
- Recall: Clatskanie School Board chair resigns
- Sheriff explains his stance on arming teachers
- Police blotter & Fire report 3-16-18